Get ready for some awesome Candied Scotch Peanut Butter Eggs. It's a delicious blend of cream cheese, sugar free chocolate and indulgent nut butter.
- 2 Nui Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup Legendary Foods Chocolate Chip Peanut butter
- 5 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 5 drops OOOFlavors Vanilla MCT Flavored Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, softened
- 8 oz. Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp. OOOFlavors Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Using a Blender pulse Nui Peanut Butter cookies until they are finely chopped and sit aside in a separate bowl.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave and add to Blender with peanut butter and pulse until well combined.
- Add 3 tbsp. of cookie pieces to mixture, add MCT Oil and Swerve and pulse until well combined.
- Use a Rubber Spatula to scrape sides of Blender to make sure all ingredients are combined. Add heavy whipping cream and pulse again until well combined.
- Take peanut butter mixture and roll into egg shapes and place on a plate covered in Parchment Paper and transfer to fridge for an hour to set up.
- Add butter to Double Boiler over medium high heat. Add chocolate chips and stir constantly.
- Once mixture begins to melt add liquid monk fruit sweetener.
- Using a spoon dip peanut butter eggs into chocolate mixture and quickly roll in crushed cookie pieces and transfer to a plate covered in Parchment Paper and transfer to fridge for an hour to set up.