Try saying the name of this recipe twice :) Happy National Chocolate Chip Day!
Introducing..Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip Sandwiches!
- 4 Nui Chocolate Chip Cookies ⠀
- 1 cup almond flour⠀
- 4 tbsp butter⠀
- 3 tbsp Swerve sweetener⠀
- 1/4 tsp salt ⠀
- 1 tsp vanilla extract⠀
- 4-10 drops liquid stevia⠀
- Sugar-free chocolate chips (we used Lily's)⠀
1. In a bowl, add the butter, sweetener, vanilla, stevia and salt. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth and fluffy.⠀
2. Add the almond flour and beat again until well combined. ⠀
3. Fold in the chocolate chips, cover and store in the fridge for about 30 minutes.⠀
4. Scoop onto some Nui chocolate chip cookies to make a cookie dough cookie sandwich!!
P.S - We just launched our variety boxes so you can try all of the flavors and mix and match for this recipe! Get them here.