Who says you need to be a kid to still decorate your pancakes? Don't worry, we won't judge if you want to make these for yourself!
The most perfect breakfast for your Easter morning:
Low Carb Bunny Pancakes 🐰
½ c almond flour
2 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp granulated erythritol
½ tsp baking powder
2 tbsp heavy whipping cream,
1 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch sea salt
For the toppings:
2 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips
Nui Snickerdoodle Cookies, cut in half
1) In a large mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, granulated erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
2) Add in the eggs, whipping cream, butter and vanilla and mix until a batter forms.
3) Heat a pancake pan or skillet with non-stick spray over medium-low heat.
4) For the bunny faceyou will need 5 pancakes, one large around 5 inches and 3 small around 1 ½ inches.
5) Cook pancakes until edges are dry, flip and cook the other side until golden brown. Organize pancakes on plate as shown in photo. Use chocolate chips for the eyes and melt the remaining chocolate and place it in a zip bag to make the whiskers and mouth.