GUEST POST: Sam Dillard is the author and photographer behind Hey Keto Mama, a food blog that cuts carbs and strikes out sugar without sacrificing yummy flavor. She lives in Missouri with her husband and two small children.
This Keto Kookie Icebox Cake is a no-bake treat that you won't want to put down! With excellent macros and minimal prep time, you'll be on your way to low carb indulgence in no time!
A no-bake dessert with tons of sweet flavor and no added sugar? Count me in!
This Chocolate Chip Keto Kookie Icebox Cake is a delicious, light and guilt-free treat for any occasion.
This dessert will rival any of your traditional cakes without spiking your blood sugar and making you feel sluggish later.
And it's SO easy to make.
This dessert is perfect for anybody looking for something layered and sliceable without pouring almond and coconut flour into a bowl.
The from-scratch model is great, but lately, when I've needed something yummy without much time to prepare it, those desserts can be difficult to manage.
The idea for this recipe came while looking for something quick and Keto-friendly that I could make to help celebrate my son's birthday. With a newborn and a toddler, it's pretty tough to get much time in the kitchen, but it's great to have easy solutions that don't compromise quality or presentation.
Enter Chocolate Chip Keto Kookies. They make any recipe so much more convenient and easy to create.
This recipe uses only five ingredients and is assembled in mouthwatering layers.
The hardest part is putting it down after one piece, but the best part is you don't have to!
Here's how you make it!
Keto Icebox Cake
- 3 Cups of Heave Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 12 Chocolate Chip NUI Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
Takes , serves 2.
- Pour heavy cream, powdered Erythritol and vanilla extract into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to blend the ingredients until they become stiff and creamy.
- In an 8x8 pan line the bottom with Keto Kookies.
- Layer whipped cream and chocolate chips on top, and repeat until you reach the top of the pan.
Love this recipe? Check out these other delicious Keto dessert recipes:
Like this recipe? Pin it!