Meet your new favorite dessert! These "brookies" (or brownie cookies) are the best of both worlds and crazy indulgent.
With chunks of yummy chocolate chips and dripping in chocolate sauce, good luck keeping your hands off the brookie.
These are soft, chewy, and so moreish, everyone will want in - so don't forget to make some for the whole fam!
Keto 4-Layer Brookie
Whip up this delicious brookie in a few minutes, thanks to our pre-made cookies with only 1g sugar and 3g/2g net carbs depending on the flavor.
For this recipe, we used our classic (and keto) chocolate chip cookies.
Pin me for later!
- 4 Nui Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 package of low carb brownie mix (we used Lakanto)
- Optional: 4 tsp of chocolate syrup (we used ChocZero)
- Bake brownies as instructed (we ended up baking it for 25 minutes)
- Once the brownies are out of the oven, place 2 chocolate chip Nui cookies on top and press down.
- Once cooled, cut into 24 pieces.
- Stack 4 brookies on top of each layer, layering a tsp of chocolate syrup between each.
What recipe can we tease you with next? Drop a comment below!