The Ultimate Low Carb Cookie Peanut Butter Cups ✨Easily one of the best recipes we've ever made. These are ooey, gooey, crunchy and soft all at the same time.
- 2 Nui Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp peanut butter, no sugar added
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tsp powdered erythritol
- 1 unsweetened chocolate bar
- Line your baking muffin pan with cupcake liners
- In a medium sized bowl, microwave 1/2 cup of your chocolate chips with 2 tsp of coconut oil until shiny for 30 second intervals. Stir after each interval.
- Put melted chocolate in baking sheets, making sure it covers the entire bottom. Freeze for 5 mins until hardened.
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter, powdered erythritol and almond flour. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Dollop your peanut butter mixture directly in the middle of cup and spread it evenly.
- Chop up your chocolate bar and break cookies into small bite sized pieces and add this to the top of the peanut butter mixture.
- Freeze for 10 mins.
- Melt remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and coconut oil and add to the top. Top with extra cookies. Freeze for an additional 30 mins until it has settled. Store in the refrigerator and enjoy!
Nutrition for 1 cup (if you make 10): 3 G net carbs, 2.5 G protein, 15 G fat