To celebrate the launch of Double Chocolate, we asked a few people we admire to come up with creative ways to showcase their chocolatey goodness. We were left speechless. Our friend, Hey Keto Mama, has created a treat that’s fluffy, chewy and gooey at only 2g net carbs per serving.
Keto Double Chocolate Trifle
- Whipped Cream (1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 tsp erythritol)
- Cookie Crumble (2 Double Chocolate Nui Cookies)
Takes , serves 2.
- Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat heavy whipping cream and erythritol until fluffy, set aside
- In 8 oz. jar, layer Keto Kookie and whipped cream
- Top with any remaining crumbles, sugar-free caramel (optional) and serve.
Love this recipe? Check out these awesome Keto dessert recipes:
Like this recipe? Pin it!