We went all out for pizza night... and now we’re drooling 🤤🤤🤤
Check out this insane pizzookie (that's a pizza cookie) recipe we created for you and your low-carb friends and fam!
Each serving is low-carb approved and a great way to indulge with the family as a special treat.
And with no added sugar, no-nonsense ingredients, and all the great taste of the soft & chewy cookies from childhood, who's gonna say no thank you?
Keto Pizza Cookie
All you need is:
- 4 @eatnui Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 @cutdacarb Flatbreads
- 1 cup low carb chocolate chips
- 1 @eatnui Snickerdoodle Cookie
- Layer your flatbreads and cut out a triangle shape.
- Take out your chocolate, and melt by microwaving in 30-sec increments.
- Spread chocolate on your pizza slice. You’re welcome to make parts thicker and thinner if you’d like...
- Take out your cookies and cut them into pieces. You’re welcome to just add the cookies whole as well.
- Optional: Crumble a Nui snickerdoodle cookie. Enjoy!
Don't have Nui cookies? Don't worry! We have created a special New Year, Nui You bundle to help you save big. Check it out here.
What crazy pizza toppings are you dreaming up for dessert? Tag your best cookie creations @eatnui for a chance to be featured!