Looking for a fun and delicious treat?
These Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Cake Pops are super cute and make for a great party-pleaser or keto snack.
Reminiscent of those famous Sbux cake pops, now you can indulge guilt-free and share some sprinkles with the kiddos.
Each cake pop is deliciously chewy and indulgent, with the right cakey texture - no one will know these are secretly cookies...
Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Cake Pops
Serving: 6 pops
Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 2 Nui Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 2 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ cup low carb chocolate chips
- Optional: Stoka Sprinkles for topping
- 6 cake pop sticks (or you can use paper straws and cut them)
- Cake pop holder
- Take out 2 Nui snickerdoodle cookies and blend in a food processor until fine.
- Mix cookie crumbles with cream cheese. Form into 6 balls and place them in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments.
- Take out the cake pops and sticks. Dip one point of the stick into the chocolate and insert it into the balls (this holds the stick and cake pop together). Do this for all 6.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Cover pops in melted chocolate, tapping to take off the excess. Top with sprinkles.
- Place in mold and throwback in the freezer for 5 minutes. Take out and Enjoy!
We can't wait to hear what you think of this recipe. If you give it a try be sure to let us know by tagging us @eatnui.