Imagine biting into layers of whipped mascarpone cheese, espresso and of course, deliciously soft and chewy cookies. No, you're not dreaming!
Check out this crazy indulgent Keto Snickerdoodle Tiramisu recipe that contest winner Julianne envisioned - best of all, it only has 4g net carbs!
It's rich and creamy, and the cookies become a delicious base that holds it all together for a truly authentic Tiramisu experience.
Take your tastebuds on a trip to Italy. That's exactly what winner Julianne dreamt for you!
Keto Snickerdoodle Tiramisu
Recipe Created by: Julianne W.
- 4 Nui Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Swerve Confectioners
- 2 teaspoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup espresso or strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Whip the heavy cream in a bowl to stiff peaks and set aside.
- Whip up the mascarpone, Swerve, cinnamon, and vanilla until combined.
- Add in the whipped cream to the mascarpone and mix just until combined.
- Take a dessert glass and place one of the Nui Snickerdoodle cookies on the bottom. Brush generously with the coffee, then add a layer of the mascarpone mixture. Dust with the cocoa powder and repeat another layer.
- Allow to set in the fridge for at least an hour, then dig in!!
"The glasses I used gave really big servings, so each has 2 servings. If you have smaller glasses, you can cut the cookies in half to make them fit. Only 4 net carbs for 4 servings!!"
Congrats Julianne and thank you for creating such a delicious and inspiring Nui treat, we appreciate you!