5-minute waffles? They do exist! 📣
Today, we're teaming up with Lakanto on this easy and tasty recipe you can enjoy at any time of the day!
Recipe: Low Carb Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookie Waffles
Serving Size: 4
Equipment: Waffle Maker
- 4 Nui chocolate chip cookies
- 1.5 tbsp Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener - "Lakanto uses calorie-free monk fruit sweetener in all of its products. To learn what makes monk fruit special… click here."
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Option: Roasted pecans for topping
- Take out the waffle maker and preheat. In the meantime, unwrap your cookies from the wrappers.
- Once the waffle maker is preheated, place cookies inside and press down. Cookies only need to be in the waffle maker for 2-4 minutes. Use tongs to take cookie waffles out. Cookies will be soft but will crisp up with cooled.
- Place cookie waffles on a cooling rack and start on your cream cheese frosting.
- To make your cream cheese frosting, place your softened cream cheese, vanilla extract, salt, and salt in a bowl. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Pipe or slather frosting on waffles as you wish!
- Top with roasted pecans and enjoy!