Imagine being able to satisfy your sweet tooth without fear of a sugar spike... or giving your kid a cookie in their lunchbox without worrying if it'll send them to the nurse's office.
November is National Diabetes Month, and we couldn’t be more proud to be taking a stand against sugar and to support over 1/3 of Americans with diabetes.
Our yummy cookies are suitable for anyone on a restricted sugar diet.
Check out what @promisedketo had to share:
Well, we all know what giving up sugar is a great start, but sugar is in all the foods we love, and no one expects you to go cold turkey.
From cakes and cookies to tomato sauce and bread, you’d be amazed at how much sugar the average American consumes each day.
The answer isn’t as simple as giving up these sweet treats, or is it?
Don't Give Up the Foods You Love
Thanks to new ways of manufacturing and natural alternatives, it’s surprisingly easy to give up sugar these days without sacrificing the foods you love… like cookies.
Each Nui cookie contains only 1g of sugar per serving. We’ve put our cookies to the test, and our diabetic fans love our cookies, and so do their kids!
We now bake our cookies using allulose, which is exciting. Allulose allows more people to indulge in our cookies without worrying about blood sugar or other side effects like a cooling effect that may occur with erythritol.
These yummy cookies are suitable for anyone on a restricted sugar diet, especially those who have a sweet tooth.
Our diabetic-friendly cookies also contain no IMOs, no sugar alcohols, and won’t leave you feeling sluggish or lethargic.
We sweeten our cookies with allulose, which is naturally derived from jack fruit and figs (and bakes like sugar) to give our cookies an authentic, home-baked texture and taste.
These diabetic-friendly cookies also contain no IMOs, no sugar alcohols, and won’t leave you feeling sluggish or lethargic.
Let the big kid in you out to play. Pull a cookie apart, and indulge with delicious and diabetic-friendly macros.
CANDIED SCOTCH PEANUT BUTTER TREATS
- 2 Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1/2 cup Legendary Foods Chocolate Chip Peanut butter
- 5 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 5 drops OOOFlavors Vanilla MCT Flavored Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, softened
- 8 oz. Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp. OOOFlavors Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Using a lender pulse 2 Snickerdoodle Cookies until they are finely chopped and set aside in a separate bowl.
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave and add to blender with peanut butter and pulse until well combined.
- Add 3 tbsp. of cookie pieces to the mixture, add MCT Oil and Swerve and pulse until well combined.
- Use a Rubber Spatula to scrape sides of the blender to make sure all ingredients are combined. Add heavy whipping cream and pulse again until well combined.
- Take peanut butter mixture and roll into egg shapes and place on a plate covered in parchment paper and transfer to the fridge for an hour to set up.
- Add butter to Double Boiler over medium-high heat. Add chocolate chips and stir constantly.
- Once the mixture begins to melt add liquid monk fruit sweetener.
- Using a spoon dip peanut butter eggs into the chocolate mixture and quickly roll in crushed cookie pieces and transfer to a plate covered in Parchment Paper and transfer to the fridge for an hour to set up.
COOKIE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
- 2 Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp peanut butter, no sugar added
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tsp powdered erythritol
- 1 unsweetened chocolate bar
- Line your baking muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, microwave 1/2 cup of your chocolate chips with 2 tsp of coconut oil until shiny for 30-second intervals. Stir after each interval.
- Put melted chocolate in baking sheets, making sure it covers the entire bottom. Freeze for 5 mins until hardened.
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter, powdered erythritol, and almond flour. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Dollop your peanut butter mixture directly in the middle of the cup and spread it evenly.
- Chop up your chocolate bar and break cookies into small bite-sized pieces and add this to the top of the peanut butter mixture. Freeze for 10 mins.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and coconut oil and add it to the top. Top with extra cookies. Freeze for an additional 30 mins until it has settled. Store in the refrigerator and enjoy!